Here's what is allowed:
And here is what is NOT allowed
No homemade or conversion bikes are allowed on the slopes at Winter Park Resort.
The rules in general at Winter Park Resort are:
- No homemade or conversion bikes.
- Not allowed in the terrain parks.
- Skis must have metal edges.
- They must load into the chairlift - not carried underneath.
- Must be designed to load without slowing or stopping the chairlift.
- Only one rider per bike.
- They must fallover immediately if rider falls off or rider must use leash.
- Three ski bikes require a leash.
To find the full list of equipment permitted at Winter Park Resort, visit http://www.winterparkresort.com/the-mountain/tips-and-safety.aspx and scroll down to 'Allowed On-Mountain Devices - Winter'
© 2012 G. Kunkel and A Colorado Skibiker Goes Skibiking. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to G. Kunkel and A Colorado Skibiker Goes Skibiking with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.