|© Image courtesy of Winter Park Resort|
- Winter Park Resort - offers lessons at 9:30 a.m. and 1:00 p.m through Ski + Ride School. Skibob lessons are through the Tour Center in the Balcony House Bldg. Adaptive are scheduled through the National Sports Center for the Disabled.
- Durango Mountain Resort - offers both types through Ski School. Make peg reservations in advance.
- Steamboat Ski Resort - offered through Ski School.
- Keystone - offered through Ski School.
- Telluride - offered through Ski School.
- Copper Mountain
© 2012 G. Kunkel and A Colorado Skibiker Goes Skibiking. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to G. Kunkel and A Colorado Skibiker Goes Skibiking with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.